- CA IPCC
Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course (IPCC)
About the course
- Two routes to IPCC:
- Join Intermediate (IPCC) Course/ATC after passing CPT and 10+2 examination.
- After Commerce Graduation/Post-Graduation (55%) or Other Graduation/Post-Graduation (60%).
- Covers seven papers comprising of two groups.
- Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks).
Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 marks).
- Part I: Business Laws (60 marks) comprising Business Laws (30 marks) Company Law (70 Marks).
- Part II: Ethics (20 Marks).
- Part III: Communication (20 Marks).
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 Marks).
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 Marks).
- Part II: Financial Management (50 Marks).
Paper 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Part I: Income Tax (50 Marks).
- Part II: Indirect Tax (50 Marks).
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks).
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks).
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management (100 Marks).
- Section A: Information Technology (50 Marks).
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks).
The subjects of Intermediate (IPCC) Course are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination group-wise or both the groups together.
Apply Online Now
- After registration undergo Orientation Programme.
- Complete 100 hours ITT.
- Appear in Intermediate (IPCC) Examination on completion of 8 months of study course as on first day of the month in which the examination is to be held.
- Join articled training after passing either Group I or Both Groups of Intermediate (IPCC) Course.
- Undergo First General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) course (15 days) during the first year of articled training.
- Undergo Second General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) course (15 days) after completion of 18 months of articled training but before completion of articled training. Alternatively, attend Four Week’s Residential Programme on Professional Skills Development.
- Clear Group II of Intermediate (IPCC) Examination if not done earlier.
- After passing Intermediate (IPCC) Examination register for Final course with the Board of Studies.